Our 2020 Beneficiary
Kids in Need
- 3,514 kids live in poverty in North Fulton, despite being one of the most affluent areas in Georgia.
- 9,000+ students in our primary service area are not meeting third grade reading standards.
- 300,000+ children in Georgia are unsupervised from 3 pm to 6 pm (juvenile crime peak time).
- Coaching: Our coaches help with homework and test preparation to foster good study habits.
- Safety: Our students have a safe place to build relationships with educators and peers.
- Guidance: We provide our students with key skills to help them make positive life choices.
- Growing Reach: We serve over 300 at-risk children in five Title 1 North Fulton County Schools.
- Better Grades: Our kids increase their academic performance and attitude towards learning.
- Nourishment: For body and mind — we provide over 37,000 snacks to our students each year.
Visit STAR House Foundation to learn more.
Our 2019 Beneficiaries
Become A Beneficiary
We will gladly accept your application to be considered as a beneficiary for one of our upcoming events. Prior to completing the application, please make sure you meet the following basic criteria for consideration:
•Organization must be a 501(c)(3) serving Metro Atlanta;
•Donations given to your organization as a benefiting agency must be used for direct services. None of the money obtained as a beneficiary can be used for capital improvements of any kind, general salaries and/or bonuses;
•Organization must have adequate staff/volunteers committed to our event from contract signing through check distribution. As part of the agreement, you must have a representative present on behalf of your organization, able to make decisions, at each monthly committee meeting.
The 2021 Beneficiary Application is now closed.
This application is specifically for non-profit organizations that provide services to Metro Atlanta. If you should have any questions pertaining to the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.