Our 2020 Beneficiary
Kids in Need
- 3,514 kids live in poverty in North Fulton, despite being one of the most affluent areas in Georgia.
- 9,000+ students in our primary service area are not meeting third grade reading standards.
- 300,000+ children in Georgia are unsupervised from 3 pm to 6 pm (juvenile crime peak time).
- Coaching: Our coaches help with homework and test preparation to foster good study habits.
- Safety: Our students have a safe place to build relationships with educators and peers.
- Guidance: We provide our students with key skills to help them make positive life choices.
- Growing Reach: We serve over 300 at-risk children in five Title 1 North Fulton County Schools.
- Better Grades: Our kids increase their academic performance and attitude towards learning.
- Nourishment: For body and mind — we provide over 37,000 snacks to our students each year.
Visit STAR House Foundation to learn more.
Become A Beneficiary
We will gladly accept your application to be considered as a beneficiary for one of our upcoming events. Prior to completing the application, please make sure you meet the following basic criteria for consideration:
•Organization must be a 501(c)(3) serving Metro Atlanta;
•Donations given to your organization as a benefiting agency must be used for direct services. None of the money obtained as a beneficiary can be used for capital improvements of any kind, general salaries and/or bonuses;
•Organization must have adequate staff/volunteers committed to our event from contract signing through check distribution. As part of the agreement, you must have a representative present on behalf of your organization, able to make decisions, at each monthly committee meeting.
The 2021 Beneficiary Application is now available.
This application is specifically for non-profit organizations that provide services to Metro Atlanta. If you should have any questions pertaining to the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and any supporting materials must be electronically submitted through email to email@example.com. The PDF forms can be downloaded and completed in the same way as a Word document.
The application must be downloaded and saved before completion. If this step is eliminated and the forms are completed before downloading and saving, the forms will appear to be blank when returned. These instructions apply whether you are using a PC or a MAC. Do not attempt to use Google Chrome or any other format other than Adobe PDF.
Completed application and documentation are due by April 15, 2020. A confirmation will be sent to the applicant within five (5) business days of submission.
Click here to download the 2021-Beneficiary-Application.
We have chosen STAR House Foundation as our 2020 Beneficiary!